[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING NEXT TUESDAY, FEB. 1

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:49:58 EST 2011

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is next Tuesday, Feb. 1, at
5:30pm in the Bradford College Room (2nd floor).  If you are not able to make
the meeting please give me your course schedule and preferences and I will pick
shifts for you.  As usual we will have Sibie's pizza delivered.  Please let me
know if you have any dietary concerns.  On last count we had a few vegetarians
and one vegan on staff - please let me know if that changed for you so I know
what to order.

The schedule we set at the meeting will go in to effect the next day, Wednesday,
2/2.  Weekend One will begin on 2/5 and 2/6.  You will be paid for attending the
schedule meeting, so please remember to log the time spent there on your time
card.

For the newest members of our staff, please be sure to bring your course
schedule and any other meeting schedules so that you can pick your shifts
around your other commitments.  You will draw numbers in three rounds:
weekends, evenings, and days and then choose shifts based on the number you
drew in each round.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the schedule meeting.