[Circulation] MLK Day, Gap on Tuesday Afternoon, Spring Temp Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 13 11:41:23 EST 2011

Hello All,

-Just a reminder that the library will be open regular hours on Monday, Martin
Luther King Day and you will be expected to work your regular shifts.

-Can anyone cover 12-2 on Tuesday?  Please let me know if you can.

-Next week is the last week on the Janterm schedule.  The temporary Spring
schedule will begin Monday, January 24.  I will post it today.  Please remember
to take at least 3 shifts on the temporary schedule.

Thank you,