[Circulation] Key #104/Videos/Elevator

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 17 11:22:57 EST 2011

Hello All,

-Key #104 was given back today.  I don't know how it fell into this
student's hands, but please make sure all keys are checked out before
they leave the desk, and only to students who are approved for key use.

-I've been finding videos with blue Media Services stickers on the
reshelving carts.  This is a reminder that the blue tape denotes that
the video is in high demand or is expensive, and needs to be
circulated through the media services office, not returned to the 2nd
floor stacks.  Please walk these videos over to the office if it is
open.  After hours you may place them on the media services returns
shelf behind the desk.

-The north elevator has been put back in service.  If you are ever
told by patrons that the elevators are doing strange things, please
let me know so that I can alert the phys plant.