[Circulation] THE MEETING IS STILL ON FOR TODAY, 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 1 14:29:05 EST 2011

Hello All,

I've now safely made it home but you will still meet at 5:30 to choose your
shifts.  I left the numbers and the schedule sheets and I'm going to attempt to
virtually attend by skype.  You will have to hold the meeting at the circ desk
ask you will not be able to get into any other meeting space without me there.
Please do your best, and we'll work out any kinks later on.  I'm most concerned
with making sure tomorrow is covered through midnight.

If you are not able to make the meeting, post your availability to the list and
we can try to choose shifts for you.

Thank you,