[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE POSTED

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 8 10:28:16 EST 2011

Hello All,

I've posted the temporary schedule, which starts next Thursday, on the
bulletin board behind the desk.  To reiterate, we run a regular
schedule through midnight on Wednesday, 12/14.  From Thursday,
12/15-Thursday, 12/22 work is optional but encouraged.  Please sign up
for hours if you will remain on campus and would like to work.  There
should be lots of shelving to do at that point as graduating div IIIs
return their books.

Here is next week's schedule:

Wednesday, 12/14: open through midnight
Thursday, 12/15: 8:30am - 10:00pm***
Friday, 12/16: 8:30am - 4:30pm***
Sat. & Sun, 12/17 & 12/18:  CLOSED
Mon. - Thurs. 12/19-12/22:  8:30-4:30

***It would be really great if any of you could fill in 4:30-10pm next
Thursday so Courtney will be able to take her break that evening.
Also, if someone could cover 9:45am-11:30ish on Friday, 12/16 that
would be great.  There is a campus staff meeting that morning and
Jonathan Lash is presenting..

Thank you for a great fall semester and all of your hard work.

ph:  413-559-5762