[Circulation] Extra Hours - Filing Help

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 29 22:41:49 EDT 2011

Hi Suzanne,

Can I help out once finals are almost finished?  I'm going to be here until
graduation, so I was planning on coming in for extra hours anyway to help with
shelving and other end of the year madness.  If you need someone earlier, I can
probably put in an hour or two before then.

Have a great weekend!
Peace,
Amy