[Circulation] End of Semester Party Tomorrow, 2:00 and Last Required Day of Work

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:14:38 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Just a reminder that our end of semester student worker appreciation
party is tomorrow at 2:00pm.  We'll have it on the first floor, most
likely in front of the div III showcase.  Please take a break from
studying and stop by for some snacks and desserts!

The last required day of work is Sunday, May 15. We will be open until
midnight and operating on a regular schedule that day.  If you intend
to leave campus before then please post for subs and make sure your
shifts are covered before you leave.  Students remaining on campus or
in the area after the 15th may work through Commencement.  Because
Mark is leaving Hampshire and his last day is the 13th, I've only
posted our hours until 4:30 on the website May 16-20.  If enough
students are available to work we will keep the library open longer.
I will post a temporary schedule soon for interested students.

Lastly, I've hired Sylvia and Thomas to work here during the summer in
case students ask you about summer positions.