[Circulation] TODAY: Late shift, help help!

Benjamin Stopek benjamin.stopek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:08:22 EDT 2011

Hey, Benjamin here.
Just realized something that had gone unnoticed before.
The Coheed and Cambria show that is happening in Boston today is at the same
time as one of my late shifts.

I would be more than happy to Swap a late shift with anyone so that I can go
see that awesome show that I has already paid for.
So, basically my shift is today from 8pm until 2am (woah that is really
long! Remember that you have homework to do though!)
It's the perfect time to finish that pesky Div II or finish up your Div III,
its going to be calm you know. ;d

Any shift that you want me to take that is before the 6th is great.
So, what say you? I can even take multiple ones and you can split this
super-long shift with a friend in some manner.

Help help,  suggestions helpful?

//Benjamin

(damnit Benjamin, planning ability ffs!)