[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 22 11:42:21 EDT 2011

Hello Benjamin and All,

The late shift that you chose (or were assigned) runs from
11:30pm-2:00am.  Benjamin, in your case I extended your 8-12 shift
until 2:00.  Some students actually prefer this, which is why I gave
you that time.  When entering your time card for your late shift,
please remember that you will log the shift on 2 consecutive days.
You will enter 11:30pm-12:00am on the first day, and 12:00am-2:00am on
the second.

The library's 1st and 2nd floors close at 2:00 as usual.  Here's how
Div III 24 hour access works:  Div IIIs graduating this semester were
sent an email regarding access by Rae-Ann Wentworth in IT.  They must
already be in the library at closing in order to stay through the
night.  They may only work in their carrels, the kiva, or in the
computer lab and may not roam the other floors.  Students are not
supposed to leave and reenter the building.

Please ask if I did not answer all your questions.