[Circulation] Update on the Video Carrels

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 20 11:55:49 EDT 2010

Hello All,

This is to update you on the status of the carrels on the 2nd floor.  The former
assistive technology carrels (beyond the current periodicals) have been
dismantled.  There is now an assistive technology carrel in line with the video
carrels, then video carrels A, B, and C.  One video carrel has been added, but
at this time only the equipment in video carrel A works so I only have that key
in circulation.  As soon as media services lets me know that the equipment is
good to go I will put the keys to B and C in circulation.  I have keys to the
assistive technology carrel but Joel Dansky has not yet given me a list of
students who may use the carrel.  All of the carrels are now labeled.