[Circulation] SUBMIT YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS TO OUR STAFF PICKS SHELF!

Hampshire Library Staff Picks hclibrarystaffpicks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:11:47 EDT 2010

Hello All,

My name is Cyree Jarelle Johnson, and I am a student worker for research
help and circulation desk.

Rachel Beckwith recently gave me the assignment of soliciting information
from you all about your favorite book (of the day, the hour, your life,
etc.) for *a "Staff Picks" bookshelf*.
Currently we are using the bookshelf closest to the couches and the huge
painting near the entrance of the library.

My hope is that we can do monthly themes for the shelf, maybe even in
response to recent news events and things of that nature. I am
super open to suggestions.

Right now, I am just taking information about books that staff members pick,
and sticking them on the shelf.

The books that we have right now are *Pancho Tantra* and *Polo: The Runaway
Book*-- picked by Rachel, and *The Collected Poems of Audre Lorde*--picked
by yours truly.

*Please feel free to recommend any book at any time by sending the title,
author and call number to  hclibrarystaffpicks at gmail.com.*

Best Regards,

Cyree Jarelle Johnson