[Circulation] Thanksgiving Week Hours

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:41:19 EST 2010

Hello All,

Just a reminder of the Library's hours during the week of Thanksgiving:

Monday and Tuesday, 11/22 & 23:    8:30am - Midnight
Wednesday, 11/24:   8:30am - Noon   WORK IS OPTIONAL THIS DAY
                                    (tell me if you want to work)

Thursday - Saturday, 11/25 - 11/27:   CLOSED
Sunday, 11/28   : OPEN, WEEKEND ONE WORKING, EXTENDED HOURS BEGIN TODAY

If you will be leaving early for the holiday or returning late please post for
subs to make sure your shifts are covered.  We will begin the late shifts on
Sunday, 11/28.  We will determine the late shift schedule at a very brief
meeting at 3:00 on Friday (at the circ desk).

Thank you,