[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING NEXT FRIDAY @ 3:00

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:41:26 EST 2010

Hello All,

It's time for you to schedule your late shifts, which will run from Sunday,
11/28 through 12/12.  Shifts are scheduled between 11:30pm and 2:00am.  Each
student will work one late shift.  We will have a very brief meeting to pick
the late shifts next Friday, 11/19, at 3:00pm at the circ desk.  If you are
unable to attend the meeting please give me your preferences so that I can pick
a shift for you.  If you already work a closing shift, you may want to consider
adding the late shift on to that shift.  Please contact me if you have
questions about the late shifts.