[Circulation] November Staff Picks: Novels, Writing, and Gender

Hampshire Library Staff Picks hclibrarystaffpicks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:09:16 EDT 2010

Hello Harold Johnson Library Staff,

*It's time to submit new staff picks for the month of November!*

We're off to a great start with our Staff Picks bookshelf, with about 20 or
so submissions. We hope that this will continue in Novembe*r* as well, where
our theme is:
*
*
*Novels,Writing, and Gender: In Honor of National Novel Writing Month and
The Transgender Day of Remembrance*
*
*
We want to encourage everyone to *submit picks that center around the topic
of gender and/or with a focus on the process of writing, or have an
innovative writing style.*
*
*
*To submit, send the name, author, and call number of your pick to
hclibrarystaffpicks at gmail.com*.

*
*
*
*
*Happy Reading,*

Cyree Jarelle Johnson

P.S. My flyer for this announcement is enclosed, if you didn't get a good
look at it yet.

*
*