[Circulation] INFO FOR MAY PAYCHECKS

Quinn M-P qim07 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 19 12:22:07 EDT 2010

hi suzanne,

i sent out all of the information to the appropriate email to have my paycheck
sent to me earlier this week, but never got a verification from them. do you
know if theres a way to check if they received all of the information, or will
payroll just put the checks in our mailboxes if there is any doubt the
information we sent is correct?

also, i WILL be returning in the fall, so i hope to work at the library this
fall! i know you mentioned you expected all of us to return in a previous
email, but i wasnt sure whether or not you wanted to hear from us about our
plans just in case.

thanks!

~Q. M-P