[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:57:16 EST 2010

Hello All,

The mandatory schedule meeting is taking place Wednesday, 2/3 in the Bradford
Room on the 2nd floor.  I know one student has class at 6 and a couple can't
get to the meeting until 6.  Does anyone else have commitments that night?  I'm
leaning toward making the meeting at 6 since more students can attend at that
time.  Let me know what is better for you.  I'm not making it any later than 6
because that's longer I have to stay on campus.