[Circulation] Janterm/Temporary Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 20 11:59:54 EST 2010

Hello All,

Although Janterm officially ends tomorrow, we will continue on with the Janterm
schedule through Sunday.  I've posted the temporary spring schedule which runs
from Monday, 1/25 - Wednesday, 2/3.  Please sign up for at least 3 shifts or 12
hours total.  We will run on the temporary schedule until the schedule meeting.
You do not have to take a day, an evening, and a weekend shift.  Choose any 3
shifts so that the schedule is covered.  Please see me if you have questions
about the temporary schedule.

Thank you,