[Circulation] REMINDER: SCHEDULE MEETING WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 2 22:00:07 EST 2010

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, at
6:00pm.  We'll meet in the Bradford Room (2nd floor, go straight off the stairs
from the circ stairwell).  We'll start at 6:00 sharp.  You will draw numbers for
three rounds of shifts (day = 9:30 - 5:30, evening = 4 - midnight, weekend =
scheduled between noon and midnight Saturday or Sunday, every other weekend).
Please make sure you bring your course schedules and any other meeting times so
you know when you can work.  Daytime shifts can be especially difficult, so it
is fine to pick two 2-hr shifts instead of a 4-hr block.

We will dine on Sibie's pizza.  I'm having it delivered at 6:30.  I always get
at least one vegetarian option besides cheese.  Are there any vegans on staff?
If so, please let me know before I order the pizzas at noon.

Lastly, you will be paid for attending the meeting.  Don't forget to enter the
time on your time cards.

Thank you and see you tomorrow.