[Circulation] LAST DAY OF WORK / TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:58:32 EST 2010

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the last required day of work is next Wednesday, December
15.  We will be open until midnight that night.  Work is optional but
encouraged Thursday 12/16 - Thursday 12/23.  There will be plenty of returns
and shelving to deal with that week.  I've posted the temporary schedule if you
choose to work during that time.  The only evening we will be open is Thursday
12/16 when we stay open until 10pm.  It would be great if someone could cover
time between 4:30 and 10 so Mark can take his break.  We will be open until
4:30 all other days.

Thank you for all your hard work this semester and I wish you the best as you
complete your final papers.  Make sure you wish Cyree' well - she's graduating
this semester!!!