[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TODAY @ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 16 10:36:01 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is today at 5:30 in the
Bradford College Room on the 2nd floor.  Please bring your course schedules so
you know when you are able to work.  The meeting will start at 5:30 when you
will draw numbers and pick shifts in the order you draw your number.  You will
draw numbers for day, evening, and weekend shifts.  We will then dine on
Sibie's pizza at 6:00.  The schedules you choose today will be effective for
the rest of the fall semester.

Please contact me if you have questions about the meeting.