[Circulation] BRADFORD COLLEGE ROOM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:01:19 EDT 2009

Hello All,

We (and the president's office) recently received an email from a parent who
tried to gain access to the Bradford Room over the weekend.  She supposedly was
told by 2 different student workers that they didn't know where the room was.
This is to point out to all of you that the Bradford Room is the one on the 2nd
floor where we have the schedule meeting.  It is locked because it also houses
our special collections holdings.  This room is scheduled for campus meetings
during the week by Asha Kinney in the main office.

IF YOU ARE EVER ASKED TO HELP A PATRON FIND A LIBRARY ROOM THAT YOU ARE NOT
FAMILIAR WITH, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT BUILDING DIRECTORIES ARE POSTED OUTSIDE THE
ELEVATORS!!!  I will also place a list of library rooms/offices under the
plexiglas at the desk.

Thank you and please ask if you have questions about this email.