[Circulation] COPIER INFO

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:54:53 EDT 2009

Hello All,

For the past 2 days the copier on the right has been printing from the bypass
tray instead of tray 1.  After intervention from Michelle from duplications and
a technician, we finally discovered that when you add paper to a tray the green
place holder has to be flush against the paper in the tray.  If it is loose,
the machine will prompt for paper from the bypass.  Please keep this in mind
when you put paper in the drawers.

Also, when you suspect a machine is not working as it should, please write the
problem on the out of order sign or leave me a note or email describing it.  At
minimum, having your name enables me to know what time of day the problem
occurred and I can also ask for more details about the problem if necessary.

Thank you,