[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE MEETING

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:10:20 EST 2009

Hello All,

Beginning on Sunday, Nov. 29, the library will be open until 2:00AM for extended
hours.  Each of you is required to work one of these shifts, scheduled between
11:30pm - 2:00am.  We'll have a schedule meeting next Friday, 11/20, at 3:00 to
choose the late shifts.  Students living at Amherst College will get priority in
choosing shifts since the only late buses leave campus on Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday nights.

Please contact me if you have questions about the late shift schedule.