[Circulation] Sub, this sunday 12-4.

rkm08 at hampshire.edu rkm08 at hampshire.edu
Fri May 8 13:33:43 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I misread the weekend schedule and figured I was finished with weekend shifts for the year.

I'm at the airport right now leaving for home, so I won't be able to work Sunday, from 12-4. Would anyone be able to cover this shift?

Thank you! Congratulations to the people graduating, and see the rest of you next year,

Rory