[Circulation] WORKING DURING SPRING BREAK

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 8 10:22:53 EDT 2009

Hello All,

During spring break the library will be open:

Sat & Sun, 3/14 & 15       CLOSED (Weekend 2 off)
M-Th, 3/16 - 3/19          8:30am - 10:00pm
Friday, 3/20               8:30am - 4:30pm
Sat, 3/21                  CLOSED
Sun, 3/22                  WORK IS REQUIRED FOR WEEKEND 1! (Ask for subs now if
                           you will not be back in time to work your scheduled
                           shift.

Work is optional during the week so if you have plans to go away to somewhere
tropical don't worry about covering your regular shifts.  If you will be
around, please consider working.    I posted a temporary schedule for
volunteers.  I drew in 6 - 10pm shifts so that Mark can take his break each
evening.  I also ask for coverage on Thursday and Friday all day.  Susan, Bev,
and I will be attending training for an update to our circulation system.  Mark
is due to take his spring day on the 20th so the library will need to be
student-run that day, or else I will not be able to attend the training.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR SHIFTS ONLY IF YOU CAN REALLY WORK THEM.  Because of the
critical need for coverage, you must be positive that you can work the shifts
that you take.  It is not ok to take a shift, realize you have other
commitments, and then remove yourself from the shift.

Thank you for your cooperation.  Please contact me if you have questions about
this email.

Just an FYI:  I will be off on Monday, 3/9.