[Circulation] SNOW POLICY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:13:53 EST 2009

Hello All,

Tomorrow may bring the first late start or college closing due to the forecasted
snow.  This is to remind you all that the library remains open and
student-staffed during storms even if full-time staff don't come in.  The
students who pull the holds come in at 8am and open the library, then
circulation students keep the library staffed from 9:30 on.  I do encourage
students who live off campus to post for subs when treacherous weather is
expected.  Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this policy.