[Circulation] Janterm

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:12:28 EST 2009

Hello All,

Please let me know if you will be working during Janterm and the Spring
semesters.  If yes for Janterm, please tell me when you are available so we can
put a schedule together.  You will not be expected to work the same hours as the
fall semester. During Janterm, the library will be open M - F,  8:30am - 10:00pm
and Sat.& Sun. 10am - 10pm.  For the Spring you will be asked to take 3 shifts
on the temporary schedule, which usually runs for the 1st 2 weeks of the
semesters.

Please ask if you have any questions about this email.

Thanks,