[Circulation] SHELVING

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:54:27 EDT 2009

Hello All,

This is a reminder that this is getting to be the busy time of the semester and
you should all be keeping up with the shelving.  If there is more than one
person on you two should split a cart.  We want to keep up with the shelving so
we have carts on which to put the returns which are starting to pick up.  Even
if there is only one person staffing the desk we may send you up with a cart if
it is relatively slow.  Likewise, if you are the only one at the desk you can
double-check carts so they are ready to go later on.

Thank you for your cooperation.