[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING MONDAY @ 3:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:18:25 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Sorry for the late notice but the late shift schedule meeting will be held on
Monday at 3:30 at the circ desk.  As in the fall, you are committed to working
one shift from 11:30pm - 2:00am.  Late shifts will run Tuesday, April 20
through Monday, May 4.  Some students like to add their late shift to an
existing 8 - 12 shift.  Please email me individually if you would like to do
this.  Likewise, if you cannot attend the meeting at this time, please give me
your preferences for shift ahead of time.  If you do not attend the meeting and
you do not give me your preferences, I will randomly choose shifts for you.  I
will send the completed schedule to the list on Tuesday morning, and I will
send reminders on the mornings of your shifts.

Please contact me if you have questions about working a late shift.