[Circulation] Is anyone willing to switch Thursday nights with me for the remainder of the semester?

Wenhong Xie wx08 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:30:42 EDT 2008

Hi Stephanie,

I should be able to take your shift from 8pm to midnight (or 10-mid, whatever
suits you). I have two 3:30pm - 5:30pm shifts on Monday and Friday
respectively.   Do you think you can switch for any(or both) of those? It is
totally fine by me if you can't work these shift, I can still take your 8-mid
shift on Thursday.

Thank you very kindly,
Peter