[Circulation] News and Schedule Meeting

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 4 13:59:00 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Thank you for your cooperation in signing up for the temporary schedule.
Happily I can report that we've hired a new evening circulation supervisor,
Mark Clemente, and he will start working on Monday.  However, he will work his
first week or two during the day so that we can thoroughly train him.  Other
things that are new this semester:

•	Bethany is no longer at the library but she didn’t leave Hampshire entirely.
She is the new Dakin House Director so you should see her out and about on
campus.

•	Gai Carpenter is no longer library director.  Gai retired just last month and
in the interim Susan Dayall, Bob Crowley, and Pete Vaudreuil are the acting
directors.  Direct any library related questions aimed at the director to
Susan.

•	Faxes sent and received in the library main office are now FREE!

•	The Div IIIs have been moved to the first floor.  The most current ones are
still across from the desk, but the rest are at the very beginning of the
reference stacks.

THE MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING IS TENTATIVELY SET FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 10 @ 6PM.
Does anyone have a conflict with this day or time?  At least one student needs
to get back on campus from Amherst so we pushed the meeting back a bit.  I
definitely can't do Tuesday night.  As usual, you will draw numbers and choose
shifts in that order.  We will then dine on Sibie's pizza.

Questions, comments, concerns about working at the library?  Contact me if you
have any.