[Circulation] OPEN SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 28 09:02:21 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Unfortunately two of your coworkers have had to leave Hampshire mid-semester and
we now have openings in the schedule.  I am offering up these shifts to you
before I decide to hire and train new workers (although I did hire one new
worker who will start this morning).

The open shifts are on Wednesday: 9:30am - 1:30pm and 9:30pm - midnight.  I at
minimum need a sub for tomorrow night, but does anyone want to take either
shift permanently?  Even part of the 9:30 - 1:30 would be helpful.  If you take
either shift I would ask that you give up hours where you overlap with another
worker.

Please let me know if you are able to take either shift, or at least sub for
tomorrow's 9:30 - midnight shift.

Thank you for your assistance,