[Circulation] CIRC DESK INFO

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:47:22 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I've been told that there was some confusion on the weekend as to how to log
into the circulation module at the circ desk.  If you ever get logged out,
doubleclick on the PROD CIRC icon, then type the username HCIRC and the
password ADELE.  If you ever forget the username and password, this logon
information can be found on the clipboard in the headphone cabinet.

I also heard that someone at the desk told a student to check back in a week or
so for a book that had status of IN PROCESS.  This may not be an accurate
response.  The best way to handle this is to tell the patron to contact Jane
Pickles in  Technical Services to find out when a title will be available.
Many factors affect when books will come out of technical services, and only
Jane can   determine that timeline.

Please contact me if you have questions about the topics covered in this email.