[Circulation] MICROFILM IN THE STACKS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:23:29 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This is a message from Joan regarding microfilm that is now going to be shelved
in the regular collection:

Susan asked me to let you know that we are in the process of moving some
microfilm reels from the cabinets to the stacks.  These are either
dissertations or bits of journals that were otherwise bound.  Your
student workers will need to know that these items belong in the
stacks.  The call numbers have been adjusted (no "M-" before the call
number) and look exactly like regular stacks call numbers.  These items
are available for use in the library only -- they aren't much use
without a microfilm reader -- except for unusual cases that should be
referred to Susan.