[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE MEETING

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 14 11:43:35 EST 2008

Hello All,

We need to have a very brief meeting to determine who will work which late
shifts at the end of this semester.  Let's have the meeting next Friday, the
21st, at 3:00pm at the circ desk.  Let me know if you will not be able to
attend so I can choose a shift for you according to your preferences.

The late shifts run from 11:30pm until 2:00am.  Each student will work one such
shift scheduled between Sunday, Nov. 30 and Saturday, Dec. 13.  As with all
scheduling, you will draw numbers and choose shifts in that order.  Many
students who work until midnight like to add their late shift on to that night.

Please contact me if you have questions about the late shift.  Also contact me
if you will be unable to attend the meeting.  I will need to know which nights
you could or could not work.