[Circulation] LAST DATE OF WORK REMINDER and TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 2 10:36:56 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the last required day of work is Sunday, 5/11.
Please post for subs if you intend to leave campus before then.

Please sign up for hours during the week of the 12th if you will still be on
campus.  We will be open until 10pm M - F of that week and work is optional.
It would be great if we could fill at least the evening slots so Bethany
will not be working completely on her own.  We'll have plenty of shelving to
do then.

Thank you all for a great academic year.  I expect to see those of you not
graduating back here in the fall.  Please let me know if you do not intend
to work here in the fall so I can hire someone to replace you.

Congratulations to our graduates: Elyse, Jonathan Z., and Katie!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419