[Circulation] SPRING BREAK TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:15:39 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This is just a reminder of the schedule for spring break.  The library will be
open:

Friday, March 14                   8:30am - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, March 15 & 16   CLOSED (Weekend 2 Off)
Monday - Thursday, March 17 - 20   8:30am - 10:00pm
Friday, March 21                   8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, March 22                 CLOSED
Sunday, March 23 (Easter)          10:00am - Midnight (Weekend 1 Working)

Work is optional but encouraged M-F of break.  I've posted a temporary schedule
on which you may choose shifts.  As usual, I ask that you cover evenings first
so Bethany can take a dinner break.

Please contact me if you have questions about working during break.