[Circulation] Sunday, 3/16

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 4 08:54:11 EST 2008

Hello All,

Actually, it is not necessary for Dave or any of the Weekend 2 folks to find
subs as the library will not be open the weekend of the 15th and 16.

Here is the library's SPRING BREAK schedule:

Friday, March 14: Open until 10pm
Saturday & Sunday, March 15 & 16: CLOSED
Monday - Thursday, March 17 - 20:  8am - 10pm WORK IS OPTIONAL
Friday, March 21: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, March 22: CLOSED
Sunday, March 23 (Easter): Open 10am - Midnight, Weekend 1 students working

I will soon post a temporary schedule for students wishing to work through
break.

Suzanne