[Circulation] weekend newspapers

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 17 15:38:29 EST 2008

Hello All,

This is to alert you to the fact that we will no longer receive the Saturday and
Sunday Boston Globe and New York Times on the days they are published. We had to
switch vendors because we hardly received newspapers we were paying for.  We
will now receive these weekend papers on Monday from the bookstore.  We should,
however, continue to receive the weekend edition of the Wall Street Journal.  I
wanted to make you all aware of this change in case patrons ask where the
papers are.