[Circulation] WEEKEND WORKERS NEEDED!!!

skaranikis at hampshire.edu skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:14:10 EST 2008

This message was originally sent on January 4th but was quarantined due
to a bug in the mail gateway's virus scanner.  It has been recovered and
is being delivered to you now with the hope that it may still be useful.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

Dan Parker
Sr. System Administrator
Hampshire College
Amherst, MA

- - -

Hello All,

Only 2 workers have taken shifts for this weekend so far.  Can anyone take
shifts for this Saturday or 3-7 on Sunday?  I realize my original email said
that choosing one of these shifts meant you had it for the duration of Janterm,
but I'm desperate and would be happy just to get people on for this weekend.  I
realize not everyone is back yet, so can the students who are here pitch in for
1 weekend shift each?  Saturday shift choices are 12 - 4, 3 - 7, or 6 - 10.  I
would like to see the weekend schedule filled by the time I leave today, or
else I'll start calling people personally.

Thanks,