[Circulation] SUB FOR SUZANNE SATURDAY 10 - 12

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 29 10:48:57 EST 2008

Hello All,

Yes, I am looking for a sub for tomorrow morning from 10am - 12noon.  Between
the 6-10 inches of snow predicted overnight and the fact that I'm still not
well after 2 days in bed I could really use for someone to cover my Saturday
morning.

If you are willing to do this for me, let me know ASAP as I think I may be
leaving around noon today.  I would need to give you opening instructions and
give your name to public safety as an officer would have to help you open.

Thanks in advance,