[Circulation] SCHEDULE VERIFICATIONS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:11:47 EST 2008

Hello All,

Thank you for attending the meeting last night and for being so cooperative when
choosing shifts.  I've sent out verifications of your spring schedules.  Please
contact me if I've made any mistakes. This schedule begins today, and will
remain in effect for the duration of the spring semester.  This Saturday and
Sunday are Weekend 1.

Please remember that you will be paid for attending the schedule meeting.
Nicole, Tricia, and David, you will have timecards on the Hub as soon as I have
you sign the employment contracts for student employment (I'll have you do this
the next time I see you).