[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING: TOMORROW @ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 5 10:06:24 EST 2008

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the MANDATORY schedule meeting will take place tomorrow,
Wednesday, 2/6, at 5:30pm in the Bradford College Room.  This is the former
special collections room (on the 2nd floor of the library - straight off the
stairs from the circ desk).  Please contact me if you will be unable to attend
the meeting so that I can pick shifts for you.  As usual, we will pick shifts
between 5:30 & 6:00, then dine on Sibie's pizza.

FOR NEW WORKERS:  Please remember to bring your course schedules and any other
regularly scheduled commitments with you so that you will know when you have
available chunks of time to work.  You will pick shifts in 3 rounds: weekends,
nights, and days.  You will choose available shifts and double up only after
all the shifts have been covered.  Please contact me if you have any questions
about the schedule meeting.