[Circulation] BEGINNING OF SEMESTER NEWS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 1 10:18:21 EST 2008

Hello All,

Thank you for taking shifts on the temporary schedule.  We will remain on this
schedule until Wednesday.  I've tentatively set the mandatory schedule meeting
at 5:30pm on Wednesday, Feb. 6.  Does anyone have a conflict with this meeting
time?  So long as we have the meeting on Wednesday we will start the regular
Spring schedule on Thursday, when we will once again be open until midnight.

Since this is my weekend I will be taking Monday off.  Bev and Susan will be
here, but Bethany will still be away until Tuesday.

We have a problem with viewing holds in a patron record.  You may be looking at
a patron's title requests and the tab indicates one number, when in the window
you only see a portion of them or none at all.  If this is the case, offer to
browse the hold shelves for books if the patron insists they've received hold
wait notices.