[Circulation] WORKING JANTERM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 29 10:23:14 EST 2008

Hello All,

I hope you are enjoying your break thus far.  Just to let you know, you can work
this week if you have off-campus housing.  We're open Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.  Let me know if you want to work this
week.  Otherwise, please see me early next week to choose your Janterm hours.
We won't have a formal schedule meeting for Janterm.   I'll ask each student to
take a weekend shift that you would work all 3 weekends in Janterm.  We will
only be open until 10pm each night during Janterm.  You can choose your hours
based on your schedule, and you aren't committed to taking all 10 hours a week
if you don't want to.

Can anyone commit to working 6 - 10 next Monday, 1/5?  I'd like to see that
shift covered soon so that I know Mark has coverage.

Call or email me if you have questions about working during Janterm, and Happy
New Year!