[Circulation] WORKING DURING SNOW STORMS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:28:43 EST 2008

Hello All,

Just a reminder regarding the library's policy regarding snow storms.  We make
every effort to remain open.  If there is a storm overnight and the college is
closed, the students who work at 8 would come in as usual, but enter through
public safety and open the library with the assistance of an officer.  If the
college is closed full-time staff will not come in.  If I know of the
possibility of an overnight storm I will leave a memo with public safety
telling them who would be opening if the college closed.  I would also make
sure the student who was opening knew the procedure.  All circulation workers
would then be expected to come in for their regular shifts.  I am on call (my
contact numbers are all on the circ bulletin board) for any questions or
problems.

Please contact me if you have questions regarding this policy.