[Circulation] FALL TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Aug 26 11:43:41 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I'm so pleased that you are all returning.  This is a reminder that we will be
on the temporary schedule Tuesday, 9/2 until Wednesday, 9/10 (tentatively).
I've posted the temp schedule and you are required to take at least 3 shifts on
it in order to be rehired.  Since we are still interviewing for an evening
supervisor, it is critical that we cover the 4:30pm - 10pm slots first.  I also
ask that you each take a weekend shift.  Please come in at your earliest
convenience (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday) to choose your shifts.  If all
goes well we will have the schedule meeting on the 10th, but it is too early to
say for sure right now.

Thank you for your cooperation.