[Circulation] Returning this fall?

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Aug 22 12:05:51 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I'm writing to make sure you are all returning to work at the library this fall.
 If something changed since I last saw you (you didn't qualify for work study or
you chose to get another job), please let me know ASAP so I will know how many
positions I have to hire for.  We will start the new semester with a new
evening supervisor.  Bethany just became the Dakin house director so you will
still see her on campus.  We've been interviewing this week and hope to have
the position filled soon.  I hope you've all had an enjoyable summer and I look
forward to seeing you soon.