[Circulation] Saturday Shift

Jonathan Peter Ziemba jpz04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 28 11:20:01 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have yet another shift I would like to propose for substitution. I've been
doing a lot of this lately, I know. Anyway, this Saturday I work from 8 to
midnight and then a late shift from midnight to 2. I know Saturday shifts are
not desirable, but as my friend Dan is coming in for the weekend, I wonder if
someone might be able to take my 8-12, and I can come in simply for the
midnight to 2 shift? This would give me the evening with my friend. I hope
someone can come through for me. Let me know.

Thanks,

-Jonathan