[Circulation] END OF SEMESTER SCHEDULE AND LAST PAYCHECKS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:29:38 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Here's the schedule for the duration of the semester:

Open until 2:00am through Monday, May 5

Tuesday, 5/6 - Sunday, 5/11: Open Until Midnight

SUNDAY 5/11 IS THE LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK.  If you are leaving campus before
that date you must find coverage for your shifts.

Monday, 5/12 - Friday, 5/16: Open Until 10:00pm, WORK OPTIONAL (AND ENCOURAGED!)
As usual, I'd like coverage of the 6 - 10 shifts first during this week so
Bethany can take her break.  It's our busiest time of the year with returns so
we'll need as many hands as we can get.  Please sign up for shifts if you are
able.

PAYCHECKS:
If you will not be here for the May 9 or May 23 payday, email
payroll at hampshire.edu.  Provide your name, Hampshire PO box number, forwarding
address, and the paydays that should be forwarded.